Blog sharing study in australia experience

Friday, December 05, 2003

Hi Everyone,

welcome to my blog. I have taken a big step in putting my thoughts on the web after thinking about it for ages.It took lot of encouragement from my friends(addicted blogger's) to get me online and share the idea's and other stuff which i keep on mailing individually to my friends and messaging on MSN messenger.

as my life goes i am spending a good time as quoted in Armed Forces term "ON DEPUTATION" in Australia. This is the reason lot of free time to think and analyze things happening around me.

BEWARE dont visit this blog too much as it will make you get addicted to it as i am a person who always get people involved.TRUST ME no mind games.

THANKS FOR MAKING VISIT !!!! ENJOY

P.S : (I.J stands for Internet Jockey my MSN Screen Name)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home