Blog sharing study in australia experience

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Good Day Mate's,

I was waiting for this moment since yesterday and whole night i was thinking about various activities which i will do and share with my friends on this page but to my disappointment it was not all possible due to tremendous pressure at work side due to new projects comming in the organization.

Whole day was spended looking into my good old friend XML. The new project which has come in will give an opportunity to use my mind on better use of XML for a simple thing which could have been done using defined ASP coding.

.NET Web Services has already shown me some light and tonite's homework on the internet will be to find more information on SOAP. Beside my usual work going on towards Router managment application with help of my study of CCNA.

If things go well and way the projects have started i am 100% sure my project team will come out with best performance my organization could expect from any team.

As i have done most of my higher education abroad(out of my home country INDIA) the level of expectancy i think so which i carry is more from graduates as i have all my life listerned to big praises about indian Engineering Programs and Masters in Computer Science Program but to my regret people which have gone through them have turned out to be totally of no use to the Small and Medium size Software development corporation as the level of pressure financially and work is really high in the organization and there is no period like learning period given to these kind of people making it really hard for them to adjust to rapidly changing Technologies.

I will not blame any individual for that but only education department in india which should have an organization which could standarize courseware which could be taught at all goverment owned institutes or atleast set a minimum standard for these courses being run to be updated.Till date this kind of thing is not done students with course done from local neighbourhood computer education center will be preffered over students who have done Bachelors or Masters In computer Science from reputed universties in india.

Another thing just to get people's mind off the little topic 8910i is the best phone in the market now from NOKIA. But if in yor country 3G is available do give them a chance as they are the phones of the future.

I will be soon doing my review on all smart phones in market and get back to you all

Have a good night

S.I.D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home