Blog sharing study in australia experience

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Hi fella's,

sorry for not writting for so many days. I have been really busy packing up my life around me as time for going back to australia is comming near. I am so much involved on "Router's" and working on "E-RFP engine" project that i am not getting any time for me and my family.

I have been working on an XML based framework for the E-RFP engine which will be done in such a manner so that once the project is complete adding up of features and removal of features wont be a problem. This is the first time i am proposing use of XML at such a large scale.

VXML based application processing is another thing on the card and using RTMP(real Time messaging Protocol) with FLASH MX Communication Server. This will lead to creation of a never seen Messaging Application for the market and immediate deployment. I m ready to share more information of Communication Server and RTMP on request of blog reader's.

I have question's for all readers should i write more about IMAP4 in next comming up blogs or more on RTMP,VXML and use of FLASH COMMUNICATION SERVER. Do inform.

catch ya friends waiting for reply

Siddharth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home