Blog sharing study in australia experience

Saturday, December 27, 2003

Hello Everyone,

i hope every one had the best of christmas with family and friends. It was a very special day for me as it gave me an opportunity to see all of my family together and happy.

I dont know when i will get another chance to see my family like this. I hope everyone around the world will be still is festive spirit and celebrating each inching ending hours of the year.

I dont know about others but i plan to celebrate New Year EVE with my family.

Anyway there is still some days to it and some pending work to complete. This is a problem you will face when you work for an indian company that is you dont get the last week of the year as off. The Project which i am working on currently is really getting interesting with new ideas i am getting.

I am looking towards Web Services for fair integration into the project.Beside this nothing special. I was browsing the web for CD-MP3 Portable Player. I went to Cnet.com and read some reviews. I RIVER is a really cool product and not so expensive.Its Under 300 AUD which is pretty much in my budget. While on transit in Singapore i hope to pick up one which is even cheaper. As you enter Singapore Electronic MARKET (SIM LIM SQUARE) the first feel you get is damnit i hope my credit card company does not come running back for the money i am going to spend.

My mate picked up a laptop in Australia for 3000 AUD X1000 series Compaq same one in Singapore was for 2200 AUD. One Day when i will have unlimited money to spend then i will take a holy visit to this heaven and fulfill all my dreams.

Hey while i was writting this Blog i just bumped into new Motorola Microsoft Smart Phone which is a PDA cum Camera Phone Motorola MPx200 is a one good thing which is getting added to my wish list. why is it there well though its competition Samsung I PH 500 is a damn one PDA cum phone which one wants but the price for an item is more than my budget and as you people know with my blog everyday a new item is added to wish list.

With Ce.Net platform comming in i will advice people to wait before they jump into the temptation of buying a smart phone . As i have not seen any new smart phone working on the latest platform and just people like me which earlier went into temptation of buying the first and the best Camera Phone on the block (NOKIA 7650 of which i am proud) are sitting dumped with its 4096 colors and comming in of all new 65,000 color phones.

WAIT WAIT and WAIT!!!! that will be the key to success and elemination of products of my wish list.

ENJOY PEOPLE ENJOY

signing off

Siddharth Puri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home