Blog sharing study in australia experience

Monday, May 10, 2004

Hi everyone,

sorry for not posting anything happening in my life for long time. Since i came back to Australia again life has been full of turns with unexpected happening.

Since day 1 of landing back i have been counting days to get back to INDIA my motherland. This time when i came back to australia to resume with my good old ozzy style life. Things were not so good. This year as my assignment asks me to be here in this country for more than 1 year i dont have anything to look forward too.

For Last 3 years i have not celebrted Diwali the Indian Festival of Lights with family which makes me really depressed. Dont know till when can i continue the life on steaks and pies.

Anyway this is life and to achieve the ultimate goal one need to compromise few things.
On the other hand few interesting things are happeining always around you which though sometime look typical to a person but are very different then what used to be in the past.

For instance while i m writting this blog my collegue sitting in cubical next to me is busy finding girls on internet to marry with. How much the internet has changed life for everyone around.

'SEX IN THE CITY' one of my favourite shows have also focused on how dating changes life and the eposide when Sarah Jessica Parker and her gang started finding guys on the internet.

How cool is the concept on first place to meet someone random and try to click in the first go as you have known each other for ages. Haven't tried it till date and dont think so this will work for me.

Though when time will come will give it a TRY as i belive in trying it first then beliving it through words of others.

Anyway i have to get back to development of software metrics for project i m working on as its to be submitted tommorow morning.

So catch ya laterz people

SID

Siddharth Puri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home