Blog sharing study in australia experience

Sunday, May 23, 2004

NEW LAPTOP In the HOUSE EVERYONE !!!!

finally my wish has come true. I have finally purchased a new laptop after such a long wait.Since i broke the LCD screen of my old laptop i was without one and every day of my life since that day i felt i was missing on something.

With the new laptop comming on Tuesday i am all set. I can catch up with the last season of Friend's and all other movies DVD pillin up at my place.

The new baby is Compaq Pres 3000 series. 3003AP

its a good P4 3.2 HT
512 MB RAM
60 GB Hard Disk
ATI Radeon 9000 series 128 MB graphic card

overall its awesome.

Its a killer after 6 months of wait INTERNET JOCKEY will be back to 24/7 online routine.

rest is all going good. things are changing around fast cant think of the changes happening around me so fast.

lets see how things shape up gotta go

Siddharth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home